Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tag!

Tag! My friend Heather tagged me!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged.

10 years ago I was:
Just another teenage girl full of angst! High school was so much drama!

5 things on my 'to do' list today:(since it's late, I'll do tomorrow's list!)
1. Get out of bed before 10am (it's been hard since the surgery)
2. Wait around for the cable guy to come and install our phone line
3. Help my mom with her Primary lesson
4. Take a walk, and do my streching that my surgeon says is good for me!
5. Make dinner, or at least help. I hate feeling like an invalid!

Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1. Pay off debts: student loans
2. Buy a house
3. Take a "real" vacation
4. Save for kids college etc.

3 of my bad habits:
1. Procrastinator!
2. I bite my finger nails
3. I'm a clutter bug, but I'm working on it!

5 places I've lived:
1. Riverton, UT
2. Anchorage, AK
3. Taylorsville, UT
4. Seattle, WA
5. Shoreline, WA

5 jobs I've had:
1. Counter help at the dry cleaners
2. A myriad of things at Old Navy
3. Operations Manager at The Sports Authority
4. Teller at a credit union
5. Mom-by far the hardest job yet!

Something most people don't know about me:
Hmmmm.....I'm pretty much an open book, now that I aired my dirty clutterbug laundry. Oh, I know..... I still listen to punk rock music......it takes me back, and makes me feel young!

Okay...now-who's it?
You've been tagged:
1. Torrie
2. Audrey
3. Janetta
4. Gina

3 comments:

Torrie said...

o.k check kelly's bolg on my page {lucky me} and see what she tagged me to do today too!
i'll work on it, my head is pounding again even after the shots in the head so i'm lay'n low for a few- that ought to give me enough time to do it.
and don't worry- i didn't get out of bed till 11:00 this morning {?} and i didn't just have surgery...ahh, another day of felling like a failure in the mother department.

Janetta said...

K--look for mine soon :o)

Audrey said...

tagged, eh?.... hmmm...