Thursday, January 31, 2008

Silly Faces

"How You Doin'?"


I'm just teasing mommy!

Finally, a success! I tried for 20 minutes to get a cute shot of Abby to make Valentines Day cards with, and she just kept on giving me silly faces. But, if I do say so myself, this picture takes the cake!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abby is such a cutie! I couldn't stop smiling when I saw this picture of her!
-Erin

Torrie said...

yes she is! and i love the black and white for v-day!
hope you three have a good one!

Kwint and Gina Kemp Family said...

it's perfect.

Heather Rae said...

Tag! You're it. Go to my blog to see what I mean. . .

Quists said...

Hi Melissa! I'm glad you found my blog because now I can see yours too! HA HA! I hope you don't mind if I add it to my list on my blog page? I saw you walk into church Sunday but then I never got over to talk to you! I had been in Minnesota for 2 weeks and blah, blah, blah. The point is: I have been thinking about you and I am glad the surgery went well. I also saw Abby at church for the first time in several weeks and she is just as adorable as ever! I don't have your phone number... but I will try to catch you this Sunday!