Thursday, January 24, 2008

Biter Biscuits =

a big, sticky MESS!!

So Grandma bought Abby some Biter Biscuits to possibly help with the teething. (How long can this last!?) And the conclusion is.......Abby LOVES them. She also enjoys making big sticky messes for us to clean up. (Not so much me right now since I'm not allowed to pick her up per my surgeons instructions.) But, I do get a kick out of watching her make a mess. I might not think it's so funny when I have to clean it up. Oh well, until then we have Grandma!

2 comments:

Torrie said...

that smile is so big and cute!
can i bring you dinner sat. evening?
you can call or leave a "YES! That would be great!" on my blog:)

Kwint and Gina Kemp Family said...

She is the cutest little person on the planet. (Brennan would be the cutest "big" little person) I don't think anyone could look at that face without smiling.

I know it looks crazy that I am blogging at 4:30 am...I am up with the baby and waiting until I know he's asleep so I don't have to get up again. :)