Abby has picked up the skill of crawling in the past two days! I can't believe how fast she's growing up! But, she won't just crawl anywhere yet.....she needs motivation. She chased after that water bottle most of the day. Other favorites include; cell phones, remote controls, and paper. Someday she'll want to crawl to other things, and I'm not looking forward to that.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I knew it wouldn't be long! She's doing great. I miss you all.
Love Mom
That is so cute!! Today I was holding Brennan and I walked by our magnet board that has Abby's Valentine's picture. When he saw it he started panting excitedly and waving his arms. He misses her!!
Way to go Abby! So sweet :)
she'll be walking in no time now!
look out!
She is soooo cute. Sorry I missed her first day of crawling. I knew it wouldn't be too long. Miss you and love you all!
Love,
Mom
I can't believe how fast she is growing! We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment