Friday, August 15, 2008

13 months

Today Abby is 13 months old! We have had quite a fun week. Up here in the Seattle area we have experienced record/or almost record high temperatures! So, Abby and I have spent our days finding beaches, and swimming holes!
No, I'm not scared! Abby climbed right in to the wading pool at a friend's house. She didn't quite have her footing and rolled in on her back. Didn't even phase her. She just sat up and laughed!
All wet, and a bit cold!
Abby has also found the joy in dirt. I forgot my camera a couple days ago when we went to the beach. I really wished I had it because Abby decided that digging into the sand with her hands, and then throwing said sand into the air was great fun. Tonight we decided to play out in the yard, and Abby found the gravel by the front porch, and went at it! She was covered from head to toe in dirt. Anything to get a bath, I'm sure.
What, who me? I'm not doing anything wrong!
What a fun age she's at!

3 comments:

Kwint and Gina Kemp Family said...

She looks so cute with all those teeth, dirt and all.

Torrie said...

she it way too cute!
she IS at a fun age, and i'm glad that we had some pretty weather so abby could wear her little swimsuit!
how adorable!

Torrie said...

last night was fun!
and here's another comment to you!
hehe