Saturday, March 22, 2008

This already!?

So Abby has been pulling herself up for a week or so now, but usually just onto her knees. Yesterday she really surprised us by doing this......

Can you believe it? She'll be walking anytime now. I'm not ready for that.

4 comments:

Kwint and Gina Kemp Family said...

That's funny. "Gerritt the human jungle gym." She is definitely the cutest baby girl we know. I tried laying on the floor to take a nap and Brennan rolled over to me and started smacking my face repeatedly. For all our hard work, we are nothing but play toys?

Janetta said...

Wow! What a big girl...and cute!

April said...

Very impressive! It's so fun (and sad) to see them learn to be independent.

Audrey said...

How could you two parents keep from making any noise due to this new talent of hers? I'd be applauding, cheering and probably shaking the camera! It's a whole new adventure when they start walking! I think Daniel is getting taller too- he can reach stuff that was "safe" a few weeks ago.