So last night was Friday night, and yet again Gerritt and I didn't have anything fun planned to do. We haven't been out on a "real" date for a few weeks, and last night we were really bored after dinner. We had a conversation that went something like this:
G: "So, what do you want to do tonight for date night?"
Me: "Ummmm, hadn't really thought that far in advance. What do you want to do?"
After a few more "I don't know, what do you want to do's," I jumped on the computer to see if there was anything fun going on around Seattle that we could try out.
In the meantime, Gerritt comes into the office/Abby's room while I'm looking. I don't see anything too exciting, and resort to iTunes for inspiration. Well, what do you know, stand up comedy by Brian Regan starts playing, and Gerritt asks me if we have any of his new stuff. (We saw him about a year ago at the Paramount Theatre.) We don't so I looked it up on the web, and found this.....
We watched Brian Regan clips on YouTube for "date night."
It turned out to be really fun!
0 comments:
Post a Comment