...and the livin' is easy. (Or something like that.) I know it has been forever since I posted, so I thought I'd take a few minutes to update you all on our latest happenings. Abby finished preschool, and tested off of her IEP in June. My baby's going to Kindergarten in the fall! She is seriously growing faster than I can keep up, so I've decided that for the remainder of summer it won't matter if ALL of her clothes are too short. There is no way I'm buying school clothes until absolutely necessary.
Ben is growing up too fast too. He turned two on the 18th. That kid is so energetic, spirited, whatever you want to call it. I sometimes joke that h is either asleep, or running. The favorite activities of this two year old includes dumping out anything that he can turn over to stand on. I usually find him dancing on the dining table, and kitchen counters. Some days he mellows out and only climbs into the living room window sill, then rolls down the back of the couch. He is so hard to get mad at because he has this grin that exudes pure mischief, and heart-melting cuteness all at the same time.
I'll stop boring you with words, and move on to the pictures! Hope you are all enjoying the summer too!
| Abby's fabulous preschool teacher, and para's |
| See what I mean about mischief mixed with cute? |

2 comments:
Yay for cute posts! And congratulations!
You are such a great Mom, and an inspiration to me.
We'll be in Seattle in Oct. Hopefully, we can get together?
Your cute kids are growing up fast! Have a great summer!
Post a Comment