Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Three Years!

Gerritt and I were married three years ago in the Seattle, WA LDS Temple. A lot has happened since then........kid, jobs, surgery etc. But, the one constant is knowing that we will be together for eternity. I love that thought. I can't imagine my life without this wonderful man.
Here are some of my favorite pics from our event.
Our Engagement Pic (Yay! my mom had a digital and e-mailed it to me!)
Aren't the angles of this pic great?





Kissy, kissy, smoochy, smoochy!





I'm not sure what that plant was, but I love the look.


I love you Gerritt!

2 comments:

Torrie said...

congrats!
the pics are very pretty!

Quists said...

Beautiful pictures--- and congrats on the anniversary. Also, you did such a cute party for you baby girl! Time goes by so quickly, doesn't it. It looks like you all had such a fun time. I hope your summer is going well!