Do you ever feel like you need a vacation after your vacation? I know that's how I've been feeling the last couple of days. Abby and I got home from Utah Wednesday night, and ever since then we have been bumming around trying to recuperate from the trip.
During the last week of our trip we both got sick. I was sick first, and am feeling better now, but Abby got sick on Sunday and still has a bit of a cold. I've been keeping her hydrated, and she is sleeping tons, so hopefully she'll kick this soon!
Here are a few more pics of our trip....
Well, laundry calls! The joys of being home after a vacation!
2 comments:
I am glad you were able to get away on a vacation---- you deserved it! It sounds like you had a lot of fun and Abby is as cute as ever! You look great too! Any word on where you're living now/potentionally? I hope you'll still be in the ward when we get back, selfish reasons, I know. It will be more realistic for Abby and Hazen to play together at that point, because they'll both be very mobile by then. HA HA!
I hope you have a great week!
a little dirt never hurt anyone! i say if it makes them happy- let them eat cheerios!
glad your home and had a nice visit
btw- didn't anyone tell you that vacation is only vacation if it is childless?
Post a Comment